https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/CIMG7614-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2020-05-15 18:59:462022-02-03 10:22:21Rhubarb Pudding Cake
Rhubarb Pudding Cake
This is an easy recipe that makes a truly tasty treat that’s great for breakfast, desert or snack. You’ll be amazed just how good this is!
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup butter melted & slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch square pan.
- Pour chopped rhubarb in bottom.
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar milk, melted butter, baking powder, salt & vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Drop by heaping spoonful's over rhubarb.
- Spread batter evenly over rhubarb.
- In another bowl, combine powdered sugar & corn starch.
- Scoop mixture evenly over top of rhubarb & batter mixture.
- Pour water over top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from over, cool & serve.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers if there are any!