https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/CIMG7607-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2020-05-10 10:43:482022-02-03 10:24:43Frozen Blueberry Muffins
Frozen Blueberry Muffins
Delicious Blueberry Muffins using frozen wild blueberries. Great for breakfast, snack, dessert or entertaining. These moist tasty treats will be gone in no time!
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp. vinalla extract
- 2 cups forzen blueberries fresh bluberries can be substitued
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder,
- In a mixing bowl add butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients until moistened and at that time fold in frozen blueberries.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Combine sugar/nutmeg and sprinkle over top of muffins.
- Place in preheated oven at 375* for 20-25 mins. or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 mins. before transferring on a wire rack.