https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/CIMG8688-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2022-11-17 13:09:362022-11-17 13:09:38Nut Tassies
The ultimate holiday dessert or appetizer but can be enjoyed literally any time of year as we do!
Pie Filling (mix everything together and set aside)
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups finely chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
Dough (do not chill)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter
- 9 oz. cream cheese
- combine flour, butter, cream cheese and mix by hand
- Make into one-inch dough balls
- place individual dough balls into tartlet pans
- press dough to fit into the pans creating a
- Cut off any excess dough above the pan
- add filling and bake at 350* for 15-20 min.
- let cool for approx. 20-30 min. and remove from pan.