https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/022.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2017-11-19 12:43:342022-02-03 13:27:44Pumpkin Butter & Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Roll
Pumpkin Butter & Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Roll
Pumpkin Butter Roll is an amazing desert recipe that pairs our delicious Pumpkin Butter and Cream Cheese together creating an absolutely unequaled tasty treat for breakfast or desert!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pureed pumpkin we use butternut squash
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 cup flour
- 8 oz. cream cheese ( softened ) we use Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. Butter
- 2 oz. G.H.A. Pumpkin Butter 5 heaping tsp. or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place parchment paper on the bottom of a 15"x 9"jelly roll pan
- Mix 3 eggs with 1 cup sugar.
- Add 2/3 cup pumpkin puree, 1 tsp. baking soda, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and 3/4 cup flour and mix gently
- Pour into pan and bake for 15 min. or until done.
- Turn onto a linen towel or wax paper dusted with powdered sugar.
- Immediately roll as for a jelly roll and let cool.
- Filling: Mix in a bowl one 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese, one cup confectioners sugar, one tsp. vanilla and two tsp. butter. Add in 5 heaping tsp. Golden Harvest Acres Pumpkin Butter or 2 oz. or more, if desired, and mix well
- After sheet is completely cool, unroll pumpkin roll, spread with filling and reroll.
- Place in refrigerator and slice after pumpkin butter roll has chilled.