https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/005.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2017-11-07 10:28:482022-02-03 14:27:30Hot Pepper Jam Glazed Pork Chops
Hot Pepper Jam Glazed Pork Chops
Sara’s recipe for Hot Pepper Jam Glazed Pork Chops is an easy to prepare delicious spicy meal using our popular Hot Pepper Jam as the glaze.
- 2 1/2- 3 lb. pork chops
- 5 +/- ozs. G.H.A. Jam n' Pepper hot pepper jam As desired
- salt, pepper, fresh garlic or powder As desired
- parsley & chives As desired
- In the bottom of a cooking pan or Dutch oven coat with Extra Virgin Olive or Grapeseed Oil.
- Place pork chops in a pan or dutch oven and season as desired with salt, pepper, fresh garlic or garlic powder, dried parsley and chives.
- Spread Jam n" Pepper on top of seasoned pork chops and add 1/2 cup water, cover and place into a preheated 300-325 degree oven.
- Bake with cover for approx 1 1/2 hr and then remove cover to brown top of pork chops for approx. 20-30 mins.
- Remove from oven and place pork chops on serving plate and cover with foil. Drain juice into a small cook top pan and and add 3 heaping tablespoons of hot pepper jam and cook & stir over med. heat until it reduces and develops into a nice glaze or gravy consistency as desired.
- Drizzle glaze over pork chops and serve with whatever side dishes or veggies you choose.
Toasted Garlic Bread on a French Baguette and Garlic Mashed Potatoes pairs extremely well with this dish.