https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/CIMG7570-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2020-04-20 15:48:482022-02-03 10:26:32Pumpkin Butter – Butternut Custard
Pumpkin Butter - Butternut Custard
Try raising the bar of your pumpkin custard by the addition of a few tablespoons of our rich creamy Pumpkin Butter!
- 1 1/2 cups butternut puree Hubbard squash also works great!
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. Golden Harvest Acres Pumpkin Butter heaping
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs in a bowl along with the sugar, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon & Golden Harvest Acres Pumpkin Butter.
- Add the butternut puree & mix well.
- Pour in evaporated mild & stir slowly until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch pie pan or baking dish of your choice.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 50-55 minutes or until knife comes out clean .
- Cool at room temperature & then place in the refrigerator.
- Best if served chilled and topped with whipped cream if preferred.