https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/001-1.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2019-10-14 16:10:122022-02-13 10:45:01Pumpkin Butter Cream Cheese Muffins
Pumpkin Butter Cream Cheese Muffins
Quick and easy dessert, breakfast or snack! These tasty treats are totally amazing!
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 4-6 oz GHA pumpkin butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Filling & Topping
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg yoke
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place paper baking cups into muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar & the spices.
- Beat in eggs, vegetable oil & vanilla extract.
- Slowly whisk in flour until there are no lumps.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, egg yolk & vanilla extract until well combined.
- Fill muffin tins half full of the pumpkin batter.
- Drop about 1 teaspoon full of cream cheese over batter.
- Use remaining pumpkin batter over cream cheese to fill tins about 3/4 full.
- Top each muffin with remaining cream cheese batter.
- Use a knife to make swirls in the batter.
- Bake muffins for 18 – 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Muffins are best at room temperature or slightly chilled!
- Store in airtight container in the fridge.