https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/010.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2019-09-29 16:05:092022-02-03 11:11:34“Creamy Parmesan Garlic Shrimp”
"Creamy Parmesan Garlic Shrimp"
This is a truly an amazingly delicious dish that does not take long to prepare and can be done at a moment's notice. But... you'll need to keep some Golden Harvest Acres "Roasted Garlic Ghee Butter on hand! Be careful as both the Garlic Ghee Butter and this tasty dish could become habit forming!
- 2 tblsps GHA "Roasted Garlic Ghee Butter"
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled & deveined
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced or finely sliced
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or white wine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp mediterinian or italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup aged grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz linguine (cooked to al dente & drained) do not overcook
- In a medium sized skillet, add the roasted garlic ghee butter
- Add the shrimp & garlic
- Cook over medium high heat until is is almost pink but not cooked completely
- Add the light cream, chicken broth or the white wine, garlic powder, seasoning of your choice & the Parmesan cheese
- Let simmer for about 3 - 5 minutes until sauce starts to thicken
- Add the pasta & stir until pasta is coated
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, grated Parmesan cheese & lemon wedges