https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/CIMG8749-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2023-02-12 10:32:492023-02-12 10:36:03Tandy Cakes
No introduction needed for this one. Breakfast. dessert, snack or as an appetizer when entertaining. Sooooo Good!!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 12 oz peanut butter
- 8 oz Hershey bar or chocolate chips of your choice We use Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips.
- Grease & flour Jelly roll pan.
- Scald milk & butter, set aside.
- Beat eggs & sugar until light & fluffy.
- Slowly add the flour & baking powder to the egg mixture.
- While adding the flour, alternate with the milk & butter.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- While cake is hot, spread with peanut butter.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Spread on top of peanut butter & refrigerate.
- When chocolate is hard enough, score the top of the chocolate to help when cutting pieces of the cake, return to refrigerator.