https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/CIMG8008-1-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2020-12-20 11:51:092022-01-23 19:12:52Sugar Cookies
Traditional Sugar Cookies are not only popular during the holidays, but anytime you are entertaining guest or when family snacking and deserts are needed! These little tasty treats are always amazing!!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 8 oz pkg softened cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- Beat butter & cream cheese until light & fluffy.
- Add the sugar a little at a time until light & fluffy.
- Add egg, baking powder & vanilla until mix into batter.
- Start adding flour a little at a time until thoroughly combined.
- Cover & chill over night or place dough onto plastic wrap tightly wrapped.
- Dough can be frozen for up to 3 months at this time.
- After chilling over night, you can start to roll dough out on floured covered surface about an 1/8 inch thick.
- You can use your favorite cookie cutters to make your cookies & decorate with colored sugar crystals.
- Bake 375 degrees for about 7 to 10 minutes or until light brown around the edges.
- Cool on wire rack.