https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/007-1.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2018-01-21 12:30:342022-02-03 11:32:00Spicy Ranch Crackers
Spicy Ranch Crackers
Spicy Ranch Crackers are ridiculously quick and easy to prepare for a lively snack or appetizer when entertaining guests. You won’t be able to eat just one!
- 1 1/4 cup oil grapeseed, extra virgin olive or or canola oil
- 2 tblsps red pepper flakes
- 1 tblsp chili powder
- 1 16 oz pkg ranch buttermilk original dressing
- 1 16 oz box saltine crackers (original or multi grain)
- In a ziplock 2 gallon plastic bag, place the saltine crackers.
- In a mixing cup, mix oil, pepper flakes, chili powder & ranch dressing.
- Pour evenly over saltines.
- Gently turn the bag to coat the saltines. Continue to turn the bag so that all the saltines are covered with oil mixture.
- Best to eat when you let sit for about an hour.