https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/CIMG8765-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2023-02-20 10:26:492023-02-20 10:30:07Snickerdoodle (Gluten Free)
Snickerdoodle (Gluten Free)
These cookies are amazing! Great for breakfast, snack or after dinner dessert with a cup of coffee or glass of cold milk. If gluten free is not a requirement, use an all-purpose flour of your choosing.
- 3/4 cup Crisco
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour of your choosing Bob's Red Mill
- 1 box 3.4 oz. dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tarter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. gr. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. gr. cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup sugar and Tbsp cinnamon and set aside.
- Cream together butter and shortening.
- Add sugar and mix until fluffy.
- Add eggs and extracts and mix.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and mix.
- Cover with plastic and chill.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Using your hands, roll dough into ping pong size balls.
- Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture until completely covered.
- Place cookie dough on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for approx. 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.