https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/009.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2019-06-23 16:50:582022-02-03 11:42:08Rhubarb Coffee Cake
Rhubarb Coffee Cake
Truly delicious moist cake with a fine balance between tart and sweet, but not overly sweet. Great for breakfast, dessert or entertaining! You'll love this as an after dinner treat with coffee or tea.
- 1 1/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all purpose flower
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter softened
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon sprinkled on top
- 1. Preheat oven to 350* 2. Grease 9x13 baking dish. 3.In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/4 cups sugar,baking soda,salt and 2 cups flour. 4.Mix in eggs and sour cream till smooth. 5. Fold in 3 cups diced rhubarb. 6. Pour into 9x13 baking dish and spread evenly. 7. In a separate bowl mix together the remaining 1 cup sugar and softened butter till smooth. 8.Mix in 1/4 cup flour until mixture becomes crumbly9.Sprinkle mixture on top of cake and dust with cinnamon. 10.Bake in preheated oven until inserted toohpick comes out clean. Approx. 50 mins.