https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/005-2.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2017-11-03 15:57:052022-02-05 16:47:39Roasted Garlic Artichoke Dip Recipe
Roasted Garlic Artichoke Dip
Roasted Garlic Artichoke Dip is a quick and easy tasty dip to prepare when you need a quick snack or when entertaining important guests for larger gatherings. As this dip is made with our tasty Roasted Garlic Spread you may have to make several batches as it is that delicious!
- 14 oz. can Artichoke Hearts
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2-3 Heaping Tbsp G.H.A. Roasted Garlic Spread
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Mozz Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Aged Grated Parmesan Cheese Or your own choice
- salt & pepper To Taste
- Chop artichokes and put in bowl.
- Add in Butter, Roasted Garlic Spread, Mozz. cheese and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese and mix. Add salt & pepper to taste if desired.
- Spread cream cheese on bottom cooking dish.
- Spread mixture on top of cream cheese,
- Top with the remaining Parmesan cheese
- Microwave approx. 12-15mins. or until warm all the way through and all the cheese is melted thoroughly.
- Keebler’s Townhouse Tomato & Basil Flat Bread or Mediterranean crackers pair extremely well with this dish for a truly delicious treat !