https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/002.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2017-11-04 10:10:512022-02-03 14:43:48Rhuberry Jam Stick Cookie Recipe
Rhuberry Jam Stick Cookies
Since many of you often look for truly delicious desert recipes, look no further then Sara’s “Jam Stick Cookies”. Using our Rhuberry Jam, these tasty treats are truly exceptional and will make a great appetizer or desert. Consider this recipe to entertain guests during the Holiday Season celebrations. This recipe is among our top favorite cookies.
- 1 Cup Butter Softened
- 1 1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 2 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Cream of Tarter
- 1/2 Cup G.H.A. Rhuberry- Licious Jam
- Mix: 1 cup butter or margarine, softened 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar 1 egg… 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Blend in: 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon soda 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- If dough is too soft to handle, cover & chill about 1 hour. (Hint: Chilled the dough for 1 hour.)
- Heat oven to 375. Divide dough into 12 equal parts; on lightly grease baking sheet or parchment paper, shape each part into rectangle, 8 × 1 1/2 inches. With wooden spoon handle, make a furrow lengthwise down center of each rectangle. Spread 1 teaspoon Golden Harvest Acres Rhuberry-Licious Jam in furrow. (Hint: Make the dough into a long log then cut it into 12 pieces. Rolled each piece into a log then flattened. Transferred each piece onto the baking sheet. Using the end of wooden spoon, make a furrow then fill with GHA Jam.)
- Bake about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. If desired, cut warm cookies diagonally into 1 inch slices. Remove to wire racks. When cool, drizzle with Confectioner’s Sugar Icing.
- Confectioner’s Sugar Icing; Mix 1 cup confectioners’ sugar & 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon milk until smooth.