https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/004.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2017-10-27 10:50:352022-02-03 15:01:12Pumpkin Butter German Struesel Cake
Pumpkin Butter German Struesel Cake
Sara’s Pumpkin Butter Struesel cake is a tasty addition to any meal when entertaining friends and family anytime and especially throughout the Fall Season. Made with our unparalleled Pumpkin Butter this also is a delicious breakfast to have with your coffee in the morning. You’ll be impressed with just how good this cake is.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 oz. G.H.A. Pumpkin Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Filling Mixture; (Below as Follows)
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Grease & flour tube, bundt or 9 X 13 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take 1/2 of the cake batter & spread in prepared pan.
- Spread 1/2 Filling mixture over the first 1/2 of the cake batter in the pan.
- Spread remaining 1/2 of the cake batter on top of the Filling mixture.
- Top with the remaining Filling mixture.
- Bake for approx. one hour or until done.
- Top with vanilla bean ice cream for a tasty treat.