https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/004-1.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2018-01-11 11:28:322022-02-03 11:48:30Italian Wedding Pasta & Spinach
This delicious recipe named Italian Wedding Pasta & Spinach is so easy to whip up it's almost ridiculous! This is so delicious. We routinely make this for our dinners when we need something quick and easy to prepare.
- 4 tbsp. olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1 small chopped onion
- 5 - 7 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt, pepper, garlic salt & onion pawder season to taste
- 1/2 tsp. parsley & chives
- 8 oz. fresh baby spinach rinced & drained
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese
- 2 oz. grated parmesan cheese
- 10 - 12 oz. linquini or thin spaghetti noodles
- In a pot, add water & salt. Bring it to a boil.
- Add you pasta & cook according to the directions on the package.
- In another pot, drizzle with olive or grape seed oil.
- Saute onion & garlic. Season to taste.
- Add parsley & chives to pan.
- Add the fresh spinach to pan & cover.
- Cook until spinach is tender then add the ricotta cheese for a few more minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese & finish cooking.
- If you would like a thinner sauce, add some pasta water to the spinach mixture.
- Take the cooked pasta & drop it into the spinach mixture.
- Stir the pasta until well coated with the spinach.
- Top the dish with parmesan cheese.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!