https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/006-2.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2018-01-06 16:33:282022-02-03 12:34:49Healthy & Delicious Ricotta Frittata
Healthy & Delicious Ricotta Frittata
This is a delicious egg & cheese dish loaded with vegetables for your dietary benefit. Great for breakfast or lunch & even with soup for dinner! Consider serving as a side dish or appetizer when entertaining. Your family and guest will love this.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese can use skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk can use skim milk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 - 2 tsps. GHA Roasted Garlic Spread or to taste if more garlic flavor is desired
- 1 14 oz. package frozen bell pepper & onion blend (thawed) can use fresh pepper & onion
- 6 oz. chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 17 x 12 inch rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, ricotta cheese, milk, baking powder, salt & pepper.
- Stir in roasted garlic spread, bell pepper & onion blend (thawed & patted dry).
- Add chopped baby spinach.
- Spread mixture into pan.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, until browned & slightly puffed.