https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/CIMG8097-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2021-04-11 11:25:242022-01-23 19:12:52Granola Bars
One of our all-time favorite treats!!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup vegatable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup raisins or cut up dates
- 1 cup coconut or chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tblsp Butter
- Heat oven to 350 degree & grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
- Mix brown sugar, oil & eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except the Honey Glaze.
- Spread in pan evenly with a spatula.
- Bake just until center is set but not firm for about 17 to 22 minutes.
- Heat Honey Glaze while bars are baking in a small saucepan over medium heat stirring constantly until heated through.
- After bars are bake, remove from oven & drizzle with Honey Glaze.
- Cool completely or enjoy eating them warm.
- Bars also can be place in the freezer, but they’ll likely be gone long before you get the chance!