https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/CIMG7399-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2020-01-03 16:11:022022-02-03 10:35:49Focaccia Bread
Yummmm! Tasty artisan bread that is truly amazing sliced thinly, topped with our “Roasted Garlic Ghee Butter” until golden brown and served warm. We have never eaten toasted garlic bread any better than this!
- 3 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour plus additional 4 1/2 teaspoons of flour
- 1 Tbsp yeast use insant or quick rise yeast
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp G.H.A. Roasted Garlic Spread
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmasan cheese
- 1 tsp herb de province
- 1 3/4 cups cold water plus additional 2 Tbsp. of water
- 4 Tbsp. EVOO olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. rosemary ground or cracked
- 1/2 tsp herb de province
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour/yeast/salt plus 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Also add GHA garlic spread, minced onion, parmesan cheese & herb de province to dough batter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for 7 - 9 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line an 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper.
- When oven reaches required temperature, transfer dough into the pan. Use spatula as dough will be sticky.
- Once transferred to the pan, distribute dough evenly. Use your finger dipped in olive oil to make dimples in the top of the dough.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil over top and sprinkle on rosemary, herb de province and salt.
- Transfer to preheated oven and bake for about 40+/- minutes
- Bake until top turns golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven, lift out using the paper as handles and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool for approximately 30 mins before serving.