https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/003.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2019-07-18 11:08:502022-02-03 11:06:55Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This is a simple tasty breakfast or desert cake recipe using everyone's favorite....cream cheese. Your family and guests will definitely go back for seconds it is so good!
- 2 sticks butter 1 cup of butter
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a bowl, mix butter with cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar & eggs while mixing.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt & vanilla to the mixture.
- Pour batter into a well greased & flour tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 - 60 minutes or until the cake is done.
- Let cool approximately 15-20 minutes before removing from cake pan.