https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/CIMG7472-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2020-02-16 16:24:112022-02-03 10:30:15Cranberry Orange Zest Oatmeal Cookies
Cranberry Orange Zest Oatmeal Cookies
These tasty treats are great for breakfast, desert and as an appetizer when entertaining. Your guests will love these things!
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup craisins Ocean Spray works great!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- In a mixing bowl add butter and sugar
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition followed by the vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and add in to bowl while mixing.
- Stir in oats, raisins, craisins, and orange zest
- Drop by the rounded teaspoon full on a greased baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake in 375*preheated oven for approx. 12 mins. until the edges are slightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks and allow to cool before serving. Yields approx. 6 dozen cookies.