https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/009.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2018-01-01 11:31:132022-02-09 10:46:46Chicken Tender Stir Fry
Chicken Tender Stir Fry Recipe
This is a delicious healthy dish choice using our Garlic & Herb White Wine Vinaigrette paired with stewed tomatoes and select ingredients to create a tasty complex flavor. A great dish to serve at home for the family or when entertaining large gatherings and buffets.
- 3 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 pint stewed tomatoes
- 6 oz. G.H.A. Garlic & Herb White Wine Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup diced red peppers
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 onion small-medium
- 5-6 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chives
- 1/2 tsp. each onion powder & garlic salt
- Cut chicken tenders into 2-3 strips & set aside.
- In a frying pan coated with EVOO or Grapeseed Oil, saute onion, garlic & peppers until translucent in color. Add your seasonings & cook a few minutes more.
- Place chicken tenders in frying pan & cook until brown.
- Add Garlic & Herb White Wine Vinaigrette, stewed tomatoes & bouillon cubes. At this time, add some water to the pan as much or as little as you would like your sauce consistency.
- Simmer over low heat until desired taste and texture have been achieved. Approximately 2 hrs.
- Serve over egg noodles or pasta of your choice. Top with aged grated cheese of your choosing.