https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/009.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2017-10-30 10:48:262022-02-03 14:38:00Apple Butter & Cider Vinaigrette Marinated Rump Roast
Apple Butter & Cider Vinaigrette Marinated Rump Roast
This is an easy delicious dish for daily meals or entertaining using our popular Apple Butter & Cider Vinaigrette as the marinade. You'll be coming back for seconds it is so delicious! We always marinate our roasts here 48-72 hrs. for best results.
- 6 oz. G.H.A. Apple Butter & Cider Vinaigrette
- 3 lb. Choice Rump Roast
- 6 Med. White Potatoes Peel & Quarter
- 1 lb Peeled or Baby Carrots
- 6 cloves Hard Neck Garlic Thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp G.H.A Roasted Shallot Spread Top potatoes and carrots
- 2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- salt & pepper To taste
- 1/2 cup water
- Marinate 3 lb. beef rump roast in a ziplock bag 24-48 hrs. with 6 ozs. of Golden Harvest Acres Apple Butter & Cider Vinaigrette.
- Place in a dutch oven with potatoes, carrots, bouillon cubes with garlic sprinkled on the roast and throughout.
- Add left over marinade that did not get absorbed, with 1/2 cup of water and salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp of Golden Harvest Acres Roasted Shallot Spread on potatoes & carrots.
- Cover with lid and place into a 325-350 degree oven for approx. 2 1/4- 2 1/2 hours until roast reaches desired wellness. The marinade will make your roast extremely tasty & tender and create delicious juice to dress your slices of meat & veggies!