https://www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/006-1.jpg 2304 3072 John Bobinis //www.goldenharvestacres.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-red-340x156.png John Bobinis2018-01-02 09:55:292022-02-03 13:04:43Apple Butter & Cider Marinated Rolled Pork Loin
Apple Butter & Cider Marinated Rolled Pork Loin
Unbelievably delicious and tender! This simple dish is easy to prepare and will have your family and guests coming back for seconds before it’s all gone! This tasty creation pairs extremely well with garlic mashed potatoes & sauerkraut for a genuine country meal.
- 4+/- lb. pork loin rolled & tied
- 6 oz. G.H.A. Apple Butter & Cider Vinaigrette
- salt & pepper to taste
- Trim and cut one nicely marbled boneless pork loin into two equal lengths.
- Place one on top of the other with fat side on the outside.
- Using butcher twine tie two sides together every 1 1/2 in. to form a beautiful round tight loin roast. After rolled and tied cut in half and trim ends to create two pork roasts approx 4+/- lbs. each.
- Place in a zip lock bag , add 6 oz. G.H.A. Apple & Butter Cider Vinaigrette, seal and place in refrigerator for 72 hrs. occasionally turning and massaging in the process.
- When marinade process is complete, remove from zip lock bag and place roast into dutch oven along with excess marinade.
- Place dutch oven in a preheated 425F oven for 20 min. to seal in the delicious juices and flavor. When outside is browned, reduce oven temp. to 325F and cover to internal temp. of roast to 175F.
- Remove and allow to rest for 15-20 min. before serving.